My Etsy!!!!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Its A Trap!!!!"





I thought I'd take a break from sketch cards today to start showing some of the pieces that will be showing at my buddies Vaporizer shop grand opening this friday in costa mesa. Its going to be completely Star wars themed, so you'll see some of my older works, plus some new stuff I've been working diligently on this week. Today we'll start with a little Admiral Ackbar. I'm trying to be a little more loose with my artwork, a bit more artsy I guess. Let me know what you think!

These are two of my older pieces that will also be available.





This work will be showing and available for sale at VaP Vaporizer Shop in Costa Mesa.

2428 Newport Blvd #5
Costa Mesa, CA.

Come On by if your in the area, Grand Opening is on friday!

No comments: