My Etsy!!!!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"Martian Concept 1" - War of the Worlds sketch card for Cult Stuff



Since I have posted pretty much all of my bombshells cards, I figured I'd start posting the 2nd set of 20 cards that I did for cult stuff's War of The Worlds set, based on the novel by H.G. wells. I had a lot of fun with this set. I also decided to take limited progression scans of these 20.

I decided to play around with the concepts of the martians with this next batch. I felt that my previous martians came out a bit cute so I wanted to focus on making them a bit more menacing.
So here is the first one I came up with. you can see there were a lot of elements that I added that differ from the novel. Hope you like it.

2.5 x3.5 inches - copic markers.

Like me on facebook



No comments: