My Etsy!!!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Upcoming Sets

I'm Happy to announce that I was lucky enough to be included in the upcoming set " Once Bitten: Art of the Vampiress" Being put on by Asylum studios and being released in August.

I've also been invited to do 25 cards for John Michael Linsner's set " Dawn: New Horizons" being released by Breygent Marketing.

And I'm also going to be working on the " The American Civil War" Set & and "Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes" Set. Both are being put out by Cult Stuff.

There's also one more set that I would like to mention, but because of a confidentiality agreement I can't really mention it until they do...so stay tuned.

Oh, and for those who don't follow trading cards, sketch cards are original pieces of 2.5 x3.5 artworks that are randomly inserted into packs of printed trading cards, which are used as an incentive for people or dealers to buy them. These cards can cost anywhere from 20-200 Dollars a pop, so if your lucky you can grab one for the price of a single pack of cards and either collect them or sell them.

No comments: