My Etsy!!!!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hobbit personal sketch card.



This one sucks.... That's really all I have to say about that.

Drew this one when I was having one of my "off days" ...and I knew it was going sideways while doing it, yet I still hurriedly finished instead of burning it like I should have. I'll have to sell this one at a discount. Maybe I'll trade it for a stick of gum & some used restaurant napkins...

Why did I post it you ask? Well, because your not an artist if you don't have off days, in fact your not a human if you don't. We all have those days where we want to give up, take our pencil & stab someone's eye out, then take said eyeball & use it to play beer pong with, until you wake up in Mexico wearing nothing but a donkey show t-shirt. But we don't, we just keep going.


2.5x3.5 inches - copic markers & colored pencils

No comments: