My Etsy!!!!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

MICHONNE!!!! artwork for " The Walking Dead The Comic" Trading card set


A couple of my Michonne Sketchcards. Artwork that was done for "The Walking Dead The Comic Book Trading Card set.

copic markers, gel pen, and acrylic ink!

On a Side note... i have a contest going on that I have posted on IG and facebook, but not here yet.So if you would like to be featured as a walker on the upcoming walking dead season 3 trading card set check it out!


Calling All Walkers! Im going to be contributing some artwork for the upcoming Walking Dead Season 3 Trading card set.


If you would like to be featured as a walker for the upcoming set, you just need to like my page :

https://www.facebook.com/dsilvadesigns

and share this post. Then send me a pic of your best walker impersonation... no smiling please..lol. I only have a few spots open, and the best and scariest looking pics will be chosen at random!

Rules: 1)No Kids
2) you will not be paid for contributing
3) I cant reveal the artwork until authorized by the AD which will be near the sets release date

No comments: