My Etsy!!!!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Walking Dead #109 Comic Book Sketch Cover, Sophia.



So, I figured what the hell, lets break up the monotony of all this walking dead sketch card business WITH MORE WALKING DEAD!

This is a (image coics)Walking Dead #109 comic book Blank variant sketch cover of Sophia (after she has turned into a walker) from the hit AMC television show The Walking Dead, By robert kirkman and skybound industries. Done in markers & colored pencils by me, obviously. This puppy is off to be signed by the young actress who plays sophia on the show. I think that there are some finishing touches that need to be done, but I ran out of time and will finish it up, once its signed.

If you didn't know what a blank variant is, its a limited run comic book printed with a blank untreated cover, which allows an artist to put some original work on your very own comic book.

I really enjoyed drawing larger than a 2.5 x3.5 inch card...takes roughly the same time for me, but I like to be able to have room to squeeze in the subtle details, that you cant do as well on a sketch card.



Happy friday! Yay Zombies!

No comments: