My Etsy!!!!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Bombshells Sketch Card - " Head Huntress"


Here is the last preview sketch card I'm allowed to show ( only allowed to sho three), for the bombshells: women of war set, put on by Bad Axe studios. That is until until the set is released, then I'm allowed to show them all. This was one of the more risque cards I did. She is obviously a sexy barbarian type, with an affinity for collecting trophies of her kills. I wanted to add a few more heads that were a bit more aged in order to show longevity...but I didn't want to clutter it up...since I'm still getting used to drawing on a 2.5 x3.5 inch canvas. I have a lot of respect for sketch card artists who can pack a ton of detail into their cards.....adding TOO much detail can make a decent card go south real fast. Done in Copic Markers. Happy Friday!

No comments: